Halloween 2011

October 31, 2011
We had a great Halloween this year! Jakob dressed up as a cowboy for his first Halloween and Noah was a sock monkey. Noah also had a Woody outfit that we got last minute because he saw it at Wal-Mart and HAD to have it. The family came over to celebrate as usual. Papa was in charge of the door while we took the boys out for trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. It was pretty late by the time we started so Jakob didn't make it very far. He tolerated the costume and let me take a couple of pictures, but by the time we made it out the door he was done. We got a couple of houses down the street and he was crying. Grandma took him back to the house so Noah could finish.

Noah, on the other hand, would've gone all day long if it meant he would get more candy. He went up to every house we passed and collected as much candy as possible. He looked really cute in his sock monkey outfit but he wouldn't leave the little hat on at all. Every time that I shoved it on his head he would immediately rip it off and throw it in the street. I finally gave up and just let him go. Matt also ended up carrying the pumpkin for Noah because Noah said it was "too heavy!" I imagine it was considering the amount of candy it had in it. So Noah would go up to the house and say "trick or treat" then Matt had to hold out the pumpkin for the candy. I think he was pretty embarrassed about that. Noah had a blast though and tried to eat all of the candy that night. I had to hide it from him but thankfully he was so tired by that point that he didn't really care much.

Jakob couldn't decide which hat to wear - the big one or the mini one.
The aunt's and Jake
Noah 1st costume - Woody
I made an attempt to get a cute picture of the boys together but they weren't having it at all. This one was the best I got.
Ready to go trick-or-treating!
Somewhere between the last picture and actually leaving the house, Noah put the sock monkey costume over the Woody costume (which I much preferred)

Trick-or-treating with daddy

Digging into the candy at Kathy's house


Noah had his mother's day out Halloween party a few days before but my camera went dead so I didn't get any pictures of him at all. He was the sock monkey and everyone loved his costume! He walked around to all of the classrooms with his friend Addison. He always ends up being friends with all of the girls. Hmm... Him and Jakob both crashed in the car on the way home from the party. I had my IPOD so I took a couple of pictures of them sleeping because they looked really cute!


Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment