First Annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Burch's!

April 27, 2011

We had a fabulous Easter weekend this year. Noah had an absolute blast and didn't want to come home on Monday. Last year I had the idea of having everyone over for an Easter Egg Hunt. We were dragging Noah around the yard by himself to hunt eggs and I thought, "All of my friends around here have kids and are probably doing to the same thing by themselves, we should have one big hunt!" So this year we did just that, and it was so much fun! The weather wasn't that great but it could have been much worse. It was Easter so what do you expect... Enjoy the pictures!!

Bunny Cake I made at my mom's request
Noah and Kiki waiting for everyone to arrive

Noah and Carter
Kooper and Keaton (Krissi's little boys)
Mikal and I have a picture together when we were about 4 or 5 holding our cabbage patch kids. Now, here we are, almost 30 years later, holding our own babies.
All the kiddos ready to hunt!
Noah and Carter got to go first but they each picked up one egg, opened it, ate the candy, then stopped.




Counting all the eggs...I think they each got between 40 and 50. They were pretty excited!

Bunny hat Aunt C made!
Finally, Daddy got there on Saturday afternoon so Noah and Matt had their own Easter Egg Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment