Happy Birthday Aunt B!

March 30, 2011
We had Abby's annual birthday fiesta this year at Aunt Kelsey's (aka Aunt C's) house. Noah attended and kept everyone pretty busy all day and night. Luckily Grandma and Grandpa were there to entertain him. They took him to their hotel during the day so we could get everything set up and he had a blast "swimming" in the giant tub they had, while eating cookies, while watching Sesame Street. Sounds like a toddler's heaven to me. I have a really cute picture of him in the tub but it's on my cell and I don't know how to download it.

He actually did pretty well with all the activity considering he wasn't feeling too great. He crashed about 9:30 in the pack and play so we headed home around 11. Late nights and us don't really go together anymore.

Plus, I am now 27 weeks pregnant so I'm ready to go to bed myself around 9. Staying up till 11 was a challenge. You can see in the below picture just how huge I really am. The baby is now around 15 inches long and weighs a little over 2 pounds. He is very active (even more so than Noah was) and I can now lay down and watch my belly move around. This week he is developing the ability to taste so I guess I need to be a little more careful with the spicy food.

Getting ready for the big party!
Aunt B getting herself another birthday drink...

27 weeks preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment