Haircuts, Hugs, and Kisses

May 2, 2010

I am having to backtrack a little because I fell behind on the blogging last week. I'm planning on doing a little series of blogs from the last couple of weeks instead of one big blog. Too much typing at once for me. So let's see...

Noah has been really into giving kisses and hugs lately which is really really sweet and I love it since he's not a snuggler AT ALL. He's never snuggled up to me or anyone since the day he was born. He just likes to wiggle too much. I can't even rock him because he wiggles the entire time and wants down. So now that he hugs me I get a little bit of that sweet baby love. His kisses are sweet but very slobbery and about half the time he ends up biting me (or someone else) on the face. That's just Noah though... He's a little rough but very very sweet.

He finally got his first haircut the other day and I'd like to say it went very well and he was a perfect angel but that wasn't the case. He started out really good so I thought, "oh good this is going well. He's so good." I should've known better since it's Noah. I took him about 30 seconds to figure out what was happening then he freaked out. She did get the front cut before the flip out so at least that part was straight. The entire thing lasted about 3 minutes and 2 1/2 of that was me holding his head still while he screamed as loud as he could. Not very fun! But now his hair is cut and it looks really cute!
A little treat after the haircut experience

No comments:

Post a Comment