Lots of New Things

April 21, 2010
We've had a lot of fun this past week. We got to meet Mikal's new baby...Carter Jackson Edwards. I know him and Noah will be great friends! They won't really have a choice. It's tradition! He's very, very cute and looks exactly like Mikal. Here's a picture of him the day after he was born:
Noah also got to visit with Matt's mom this weekend which was really good for him. He hasn't seen her in several months since she lives in Canada so he had a lot of fun with her. He got LOTS of great presents and tons of cool Olympics stuff.
Other than that Noah is still just being Noah. Active (bordering on crazy) and fun! I took a picture of my arm the other day so you could see how much he bites. I don't know if you can see them very well but my entire arm is covered in bruises. Lots of fun! He's kind of getting over it but still bites quite a bit.
He's learned how to walk behind his train now and pushes it everywhere! He really loves to walk with it and isn't scared anymore. Here's a video of him walking with it:
It seems like he's has gone from being a baby to almost a toddler all of the sudden. He is just so not a baby anymore. It makes me a little sad but I guess that's just life and he's SO much FUN! I love every minute of hanging out with him and he amazes me everyday. I can't even remember my life without him! Our whole world revolves around Noah and we love every second of it!

A little bit of the crazy Noah...pretty typical when trying to take a picture of him
New table and chairs! Such a big boy!
New style of crawling...right foot, left knee

No comments:

Post a Comment