Happy Easter!

April 10, 2010

I'm a little late but I have tons of cute Easter pictures so better late than never! We had a great Easter this year. Every holiday has been extra fun and special this year because of Noah and Easter was no exception. We spent the weekend in Sayre at my parents house and Noah played and played. He got tons of Easter presents but his favorite by far were the Easter eggs. Matt had to work Sunday so we had a little Easter egg hunt in the front yard with Noah on Saturday. Matt hid the eggs then he walked Noah around the yard so he could "find" them. They both had a ball. Noah LOVED the eggs and couldn't keep them out of his mouth. He didn't want to look for any once he found one but he got them all with Matt's help. He also got his first sticker walking around in the country yard. Oops! I forgot about shoes.

Church on Sunday was interesting but Noah did really well considering it's almost impossible to keep him still for more than 5 seconds. He was very into everything around him and pulled the hymnals, bibles, papers, envelopes, and anything else he could find out of the pew then proceeded to throw it. He grabbed the lady in front of us repeatedly. He unpacked the diaper bag. He ate everything we brought to distract him. And that was the first 15 mins. I don't even remember most of the service because I was so exhausted. Oh yeah, he also bit Cody on inner thigh really hard. But he wasn't too loud which was the main thing I was worried about so I guess it was a success. He also participated in his first communion which was great. He stood at the alter with me and ate part of my bread and drank some juice. He really liked the little plastic cup more than anything.

Noah's Easter outfit

Opening presents

First breakfast with Grandpa (dad always cooks us breakfast an now Noah can eat with us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment