Crumbs in my purse!

March 24, 2010

Well, I just had to write a little note here about finding a TON of crumbs in my purse! I am NOT one to have a cluttered and dirty purse. I usually clean it out about every day and I NEVER have crummies in the purse. However, I guess being a mom changes things. I stuck my hand down in the side pocket and guess what I found...little mashed up bits of sweet potato puffs and yogurt melts. Nice! It made me feel like a real mom :)

Also, something pretty impressive that Noah is doing now is palming an Avent bottle with one hand and feeding himself. With one hand. Yeah, Avent bottles are not the standard bottle size. They are about twice as big. For those of you who've seen Noah lately, you know that the kid has HUGE hands. He gets that from both of us. The only person I know that has bigger hands than me is Matt. I always say that he has the ears, hands, and feet of a two year old. Maybe he'll be an NBA star...

No comments:

Post a Comment