New Things I'm Doing

February 22, 2010

Wow! This past week has been absolutely crazy! Noah has always changed a lot very quickly but nothing like this week. He has gone from being pretty stationary to totally mobile in just a few short days. Time to re-learn everything again! It seems like every time I finally get him figured out and we are in a good groove he does a 180 on me and changes. He's doing so many funny things now and his little personality is really starting to shine. He loves to be goofy and have fun. He loves to talk and yell. He LOVES to eat!!

He is now able to crawl pretty much everywhere, and he goes from a lying down position to sitting to crawling and back again no problem. He still rolls like crazy and reverts to that when crawling becomes too tiresome. My favorite is when he grunts and huffs while he's crawling like he's just making the biggest effort to get those little arms and legs going. It always makes me laugh.

He is now eating several new things and absolutely loves it. His favorite are puffs, yogurt melts, and fresh fruit through his feeder. He feeds himself all of these things which is great for me because I can put him in the highchair with a few puffs and he's happy. Most of it does end up on the floor but Zoe gets LOTS of treats now. I would discourage this but it seems to have really solidified Zoe and Noah's relationship and now they are best buds! Zoe follows him everywhere, and never snaps at him anymore no matter what he does. They play really well together although sometimes Zoe gets a little too much in his face. He puts his hands over his face and yells at her. It's really funny! They play tug of war a lot with Noah's socks and Zoe chews on his hands (don't worry I wash them thoroughly when they're done). I'm glad they like each other now.

Oh, by the way, he also now has a total of 6 teeth. Four on the top and two on the bottom. I'll try to get a shot of them for next week.

Eating puffs with Zoe catching crumbs

Playtime!!


Video showcasing all of Noah's new tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment