First Time Crawling!!

February 17, 2010

Okay so I thought it would be a week or so before I was writing this BUT today Noah crawled for the first time! It was so exciting but now I'm a little nervous about him just going wherever he wants whenever he wants. He has only been doing it for a few hours now and he already won't stay in one spot anymore. He immediately gets on all fours and he's off! I guess the easy days are officially over (although I don't think I would really call them easy). Anyway, here's a video of his first time crawling:


You may be wondering about the coffee cup....
Well, he needed a lot of motivation to get going the first time and he REALLY wanted that cup. I tried to get him to go after toys, a sippy, and finally a cup of water, but he only wanted the coffee. Yes it was hot. Yes I tried to be careful. He just wants what he's not supposed to have and if he knows I don't want him to have it then that's all he wants.
Fortunately, he didn't spill it and no one got burned. And, the most important thing, I got a great video in the process! I'm so proud of you Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment