Happy Valentine's Day

February 15, 2010

We had a great Valentine's Day with Noah this year. He obviously didn't know much was going on but he did enjoy getting some little presents from Mom and Dad. He also got lots of fun cards from everyone and I read them to him but he just wanted to play with/eat them. Mom and Dad came up on Saturday to babysit so Matt and I could go out for dinner. We went to Saii (sushi) and it was delicious!! We had a great time and it was nice to get some adult time. We were home by 8:30 though. Goes with the territory I guess...

Noah has been sick this week. Yuck!! It's not fun but I am very thankful that he made it 8+ months without being sick once. We went to the Dr today and found out he has a little bit of an ear infection, congestion, cough, and fever. Nothing too bad but he's not feeling to great. We've had a few rough nights and his naps are all out of whack but he's slowly getting better. I did get to see how much he weighs now and he's up to......19.4 lbs!! Big boy!

He's still been as active as ever and he just gets more interested in everything around him everyday. He's now trying to pull up on everything and still getting closer to crawling. Not quite there yet though. He tries REALLY hard to get to his toys but he still can't do it. I'm guessing that next week I'll be writing about him officially crawling for the first time. I can't wait!


I know...he's a genius! Only 8 months old and he can already spell and stack up his name...

Walking with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment