Five Months Old and Two Teeth!

November 11, 2009

Noah is now officially 5 months old. He's just growing up so fast! I don't really like it but it's still so much fun. It is getting harder and harder to take his birthday pictures. This month it was nearly impossible because he grabs everything and immediately puts it in his mouth. The sign is a little slimey but it does the job. That was actually the second one. He totally destroyed the first one I made.

We had an exiting discovery this week...two little baby teeth coming in on the bottom. I can't believe he is already getting teeth. He still seems way too young for that but I guess he's not. He has been a little fussy since they've been coming in but nothing too bad. He's having a little trouble staying asleep at night and he refuses to take a bottle but that's about it. The bottle thing may not be because of the teeth --- who knows...he's a very stubborn child already.

He is still doing great with his baby food. Now he is up to 4 tablespoons of cereal a day with 1 jar of baby food. I haven't found anything yet that he won't eat. I hope that means he won't be a picky eater. I can't stand that! He's had all the veggies and now we are doing pears, apples, and bananas. He does like the fruit a little better but he eats the veggies just fine. We took him to Eishens a few days ago to celebrate Matt's 34th b-day and we gave him a sweet pickle to suck on. He really liked that!


He is so big now but I'm not sure how much he weighs. I can tell he's growing again because my arms have started to hurt again. We are going to have to be moving up to a big boy carseat in a few weeks I have a feeling.

Other new things...hmm...he has started to scoot a little bit and he sits up pretty well by himself now. Other than that he is just perfecting all his skills like grabbing
things and throwing his weight around to get what he wants. Little stinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment