21 Weeks Old

November 2, 2009

Noah is growing up so fast. I can't believe it's been almost 5 months already. He is just SO big! He is really becoming more aware and interactive with us. I know I say that too much but every week he just notices more and does more. Now he is grabbing EVERYTHING! No more earrings for me! We had one incident with a hoop earring last week so I learned that lesson the hard way. He loves playing with his feet now and grabs them and sucks on his toes all the time. He really loves all his toys but his favorite things to play with are still his hands, feet, and my face. I think he discovered that he also has a face this week because he has started to rub his forehead and hair all the time now. He also plays with his nose a lot. He LOVES looking in the mirror at himself now so I prop him up in front of it all the time and he just cracks up. He really likes to hit and grab at himself so I have to be a little careful or he bumps his head on it. He has started to bring his legs up underneath himself when he is on his tummy so I don't think it will be too much longer before he starts trying to scoot and crawl. He got a new toy this week - an exersaucer! He really likes sitting up in it but he hasn't figured out how to turn or jump in it yet. He has also started to pay more attention to Max and Zoe and laughs at them every time he sees them. We were sitting in the chair last night and Max was lounging on the floor next to us so I let Noah lean over the arm to watch him and he laughed at Max laying there for about 15 minutes. Max was a little confused but he enjoyed all the attention. Noah had another big first this week - he got to try baby food for the first time. He was doing so great with his cereal that I thought I would try it and see. He actually really liked it, especially the sweet potatoes. He also liked the peas quite a bit but not as much. Two bad things about baby food: 1) when they spit up it is orange and green and it stains EVERYTHING! 2) their poop stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment