Time for the Fair!

September 21, 2009

15 weeks old

Matt has been gone this week for work so Noah and I are just hanging out by ourselves for a couple of weeks. We were pretty bored after a week together alone so we went to Stillwater this weekend with Grandma to see Kels and Cody. We had a really good time. We
got to see Mum-Mum, Evelyn, Kristie and Heather again. Noah really ate up the attention and did really well. It's still really hard for me to travel with him since we have to take so much stuff with us. Luckily, Kelsey gave up her bed for a couple of nights so it wasn't too bad. Noah still slept really well although I didn't take his swing so he hardly took any naps at all.

On Tuesday, we decided to go to the fair with Abby, Kelsey, and Cody. I wasn't going to take him this year, since I always gripe about all the people there with little babies, but I couldn't resist. Now I understand why people take them --- it's really FUN! He had a great time and hung out with Uncle Cody a lot. We had some indian tacos and fudge which is pretty much the only reason I go. We were there about 4 hours and it was really hot. However, Noah never got fussy even a little bit. I was really proud of him! He is such a good boy!

Unfortunately, the next day Abby was sick and we found out she had strep. So, of course, I got it within a couple of days. I'm still watching Noah for any signs of sickness but so far so good. Babies must have really good immune systems because he has definitely been exposed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment