14 Weeks and Growing!

September 14, 2009

This week has been a big week for Noah. He is learning to do so many new things that I can hardly keep track of everything. He has started blowing raspberries, sucking his thumb constantly, grabbing at his toys and blankets, batting dangling toys on his play mat, grabbing his feet, rolling over more, and shrieking all the time. He is also getting a bit of the flat head syndrome so I'm trying to keep him on his right side but so far no luck. He just rolls right back over to what is more comfortable for him. I try putting things behind him but he is just too strong. I guess he will just have a bit of a flat head. Hopefully his hair will cover it up. He is also wearing down a bald spot on the back of his head from whipping his head back and forth so much. Like I said, very strong baby! We are going to have our hands full when he starts getting mobile.

He is still extremely talkative and yells ALL THE TIME...no matter what he is doing. He loves to be talked to and has an extremely long attention span for such a young baby. He loves his books and grabs at them now. He is also learning how to grab hair and pull it...fun. The spitting up is getting a little better but he is still doing it quite a bit. Basically, he is doing great in every aspect and I couldn't be happier! He is a wonderful baby and I love hanging out with him and watching him grow.

Here's a video of him cracking up at me the other day:



No comments:

Post a Comment