Pumpkin Patch

October 18, 2009

Noah took his first trip to the fall pumpkin patch this weekend and he had a ball! Matt was working so my mom, Abby, Kelsey, and I took him to the pumpkin patch in Shawnee to pick out his first pumpkin. He absolutely LOVED all the pumpkins! He couldn't get enough of them! It was really difficult to take his picture though because he was so interested in looking at everything else but me. His favorite part was picking up the little pumpkins by the stems and sucking on them. I figured a little dirt never hurt anyone so I let him suck away. Hopefully this will be the start of a new family tradition for us.

He did get to see his Daddy though - we took him by to visit Matt's station after we hit the pumpkin patch. He really liked all the lights flashing on the ambulance. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:

Noah is changing like crazy. He is SO strong! I know it won't be long before I am totally unable to control him. He LOVES to bang all his toys together like a big boy. We were all sitting around the dining room table the other night after dinner and Matt was playing the guitar so me and Noah were hanging out and listening. He was standing in my lap leaning over the table grabbing all his toys together then swinging his arms around wildly and knocking as many of them as he could off the table. He had a lot of fun! Mommy was a little tired of picking up toys, but he always cracks me up! He is awesome at rolling over now which means I can't just leave him on the floor with his crib gym anymore. He is always rolling everywhere and getting stuck on something. He's doing great with his cereal now (spoon and all) and hopefully will be starting baby food soon. I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! He's looking like a big boy now! Glad you are having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete