Eating Fun!

October 26, 2009

20 weeks old

Noah has become an expert with the spoon this week. He is doing awesome eating his cereal and I think we are going to start him on baby food next week. Just veggies for now, we'll do the fruit in a few more weeks. I don't want a picky eater! He loves to eat his cereal and launches himself toward the spoon every time we sit down to eat. He really likes to hold it himself and try to feed himself but he just chokes himself with it (yes I did let him try). Here is a picture of Matt feeding him last night. He got himself into position and stayed that way the entire time. It was pretty funny:




He is starting to roll a lot. I think I mentioned that last time. Very mobile with the rolling. I think it's time for an exersaucer so he can play safely without me watching his every move.

Baby just woke up...more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment