Smilin'

July 27, 2009

Seven weeks old today!
Noah has finally figured out how to give us a real smile. Trying to get a smile out of him is now my new favorite thing to do. He is just getting more and more fun the older he gets. He is also talking quite a bit now and really coos up a storm when he is in the crib watching his mobile. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a pretty vocal kid...he is REALLY good at crying when he doesn't get his way and now cooing and grunting all the time. I love it though. You can just tell he is trying so hard to tell you something. His mind is constantly going and he just looks around so intently at absolutely everything in sight. I think that's why he doesn't sleep during the day - he just doesn't want to miss anything! He's a mess already! Not a laid back baby at all!

We are still really working on naps during the day but it's not going so well. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing really works. The only time he will go to sleep in either in his carseat or bouncy infant seat. I have tried the whole "let him cry it out thing" and that does not work with him. He will literally cry for 2 hours no matter how tired he is and will not go to sleep. Maybe someday we will get it figured out, but until then I'm just going to be thankful that he sleeps at night.



1 comment: