Home Alone

August 3, 2009

I had a big first this week - my first day away from Noah. It was really hard, but I think it was probably good for us both to get a break from each other. Matt and I spent the day floating the Illinois river with the group on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! It was the first time I could really relax and act like my old self since Noah was born. I did miss him like crazy though! Luckily, my mom was able to send me pictures all day to tide me over until I got home. Mom and Dad came up to babysit and Noah had lots of visitors while we were gone. My aunt Evelyn, Kristie and her kids, Heather and her husband, and Mum Mum all came over to see Noah for the day. I'm sure he loved all the attention. I think he had a pretty fun day himself from what I heard. He loves being passed around to new people and being the center of attention. Hopefully he will stay that way as he gets older. Noah continues to grow and change every day! He is getting more and more smiley and LOVES to coo and grunt. He talks constantly! It is so much fun to watch him learn how to do new things and see his adorable little smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment