Six Weeks!

July 20, 2009

Noah is changing every single day it seems like. We went back to the Dr this week because he has thrush (fun! guess now I know why he has been so fussy) and he now weighs an impressive 10 lbs 15 oz. I knew he was getting chunky but I was a little surprised that he already weighs that much. I can't wait to see how much more he is going to gain by his 2 month check up. He is still wearing all his newborn clothes but I can tell he is about to gr
ow out of them very soon. He just gets cuter every day!

He is already starting to do some new things. He likes to play a lot more now, and he will smile at me when I'm playing with him. It just melts my heart every time! He also learned how to blow bubbles and spit this week. He does it constantly, especially when I'm trying to give him his medicine. It's really funny. He is also getting much better at holding his head up. He has actually lifted his whole head all the way up and looked around for about a minute. I was so proud!

This weekend we went to Stillwater with Grandma and Grandpa to see Kelsey and Cody. Noah and I stayed the nig
ht with them for the first time. It went pretty well and he did pretty good. We left him with dad and Cody for a few hours while we went to the movies. I was a little nervous about that, but they both did great! Cody still won't do diapers but I heard he was in charge of feeding.

I also got the stroller out this week for the first time. I have been wanting to take Noah for walks in the evening since he LOVES being outside but it has just been way too hot for him. It was pretty nice last night so we walked to Kathy and Bill's to say hi then around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes. He loved every minute of it! Hopefully we can start a new evening ritual since it calms him down so much.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! So glad that Aunt Mel can FINALLY keep up with Noah!! You all look amazing and he is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete