Jakob is 3 months old!

September 27, 2011
My little sweetie pie Jake is already growing up fast! I feel like I just got used to him being 2 months and he's already turning 3 months old. He is still a sweet chubby little thing that I just adore! He is doing really great in most areas now...the only thing that we are still having issues with is sleeping at night. He is still waking up every few hours just like a newborn. I remember having Noah sleeping through the night at 11 weeks so I sort of just expected that to happen with Jakob as well. It didn't. Not only is Jakob not sleeping, Noah isn't sleeping much either. It seems like I just go from one kid to the other all night long. I pretty much survive by drinking lots of coffee because I couldn't make it otherwise.

Other than that, Jakob is doing great. He is getting more active and can now reach out to grab things, pick up toys, sit up in the bumbo, and is almost rolling over. He is very interactive with us and loves to be talked to and laughed at. If he sees you laughing at him, he immediately starts laughing at you. He also really knows his name well. I can just say "Jakob" once and he whips his little head around and looks right at me every time. I don't think that Noah could do that for awhile (or maybe he was just ignoring me like he does now). He doesn't yell and coo as much as Noah did at this age but he is still pretty loud. He really gets going if he is playing with his toys or if I'm talking to him. Even though this is my second time to experience all of this, it is still just as fun and exciting to watch him grow and learn new things every day. He is at that age where they wake up in the morning looking bigger and do new tricks every single day. I love this age and it goes by fast so I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as possible!

I've got a thumb sucker!
Noah helping himself to the entire jar of Nutella (seriously...the entire jar)
Crazy boys!
I was trying really hard to get a smile out of him for his 3 month picture but this was all I could get...


No comments:

Post a Comment