35 weeks!

May 30, 2011

4 weeks, 6 days left to be exact! Baby Jakob is now the size of a large cantaloupe, which translates to roughly 19 to 22 inches long (maxed out in ht till he gets here!), and around 6 lbs. From now on, growth will be mostly in adding fat to make him nice and chubby. Pretty much everything else is good to go for life on the outside now. We are still getting ready for him though, so he can't come out yet! His room is pretty much done except for a few small details. I still need to wash everything again and unpack the bassinet. Still need to get pics posted (it's on my list!).

One thing I CAN cross off my list now is a double stroller. I found the one I was looking for (retails over $200 new) for $75 (slightly used but in great shape) on Craigslist. I figured after a week at my house it will be a mess anyway and this one is actually in GREAT shape. I got the Sit "n Stand Double and I love it. Better yet, Noah loves it because he isn't so confined in it. We've been going for walks with it to get him used to it and now he won't use the old one anymore. I would highly recommend this stroller to anyone. It is very light and easy to turn and push. I haven't found anything it won't fit through yet which is a plus.

I'm still looking for another monitor. I'm hoping to find a good used one still. So if any of you know someone looking to pass along a good video monitor I'm in the market.


No comments:

Post a Comment