Happy Valentine's Day!

February 20, 2011
We had a little bit of a crazy Valentine's Day...with all the snow storms we didn't get to celebrate on the actual day but we improvised. Matt was stuck at work and I was stuck at home so we celebrated a little late but Noah did finally get some chocolate. I bought him and Matt a little thing of chocolate to share BUT Noah ate the entire thing in about 3 minutes before Matt ever saw it. I should've known better...Noah loves his candy. Even after it was gone, he wouldn't forget about it. He keep getting the thing out of the trash and saying "more, more, more". He wouldn't even let me have a piece. I let him do whatever he wanted with the candy. I mean, he doesn't ever get candy and he loves it and it was Valentine's Day. He had a lot of fun eating it needless to say... Finally, Matt got home and we were able to celebrate a little bit. I did have to go buy Matt more candy though.



Playing with Mommy's make-up (one of his favorite activities) There has to be SOMETHING he enjoys doing while I get ready ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment