Noah's Christmas Program

December 15, 2010

Well, Noah had his first Christmas program this year with the Mother's Day Out kiddos. I really had no idea that they did this and I thought it was pretty brave of them to attempt such a thing. I mean, 8 one-year-olds on a stage together? At the same time? Trying to perform? I was extremely excited and anxious to see what was going to happen. I didn't really expect much but I figured as long as he didn't throw a fit or try to climb off the stage it would be a total success.

So, I invited everyone to come and watch. We were all pleasantly surprised. It was absolutely adorable! and SO much fun! Noah did great. No crying or running around. He even left his reindeer horns on his head the entire time and tried to do the right actions to the song. They playing a Christmas wiggle song and the kids danced and shook bells. So cute! Noah ended up sitting down towards the end of the song, but I've never been more proud of him.





After the program, they had lots of snacks and activities for the kids to do. They even had a Santa Claus so Noah got to see Santa again. When Santa first came in, he went up on the stage and sat down. They announced for the littlest kids to get in line first so I headed up there with Noah. But, he saw Santa and freaked out (in a good way) and took off in a full run for the stage and was halfway up the stairs before I got to him. If I would've just let him go, I'm pretty sure he would've got onto the stage by himself and attacked Santa before any of the other kids got there first. Maybe it was the candy...who knows with Noah.




No comments:

Post a Comment