A Lot To Be Thankful For...

January 25, 2011

So, I mentioned in the last blog that we have a lot to be thankful for this year and. for those of you who don't know yet, Baby Bradshaw #2 is on the way! I guess I'll have to change the name of the blog soon...

Anyway, we found out that we were going to have another one in November and we were very excited. Noah has been such a blessing and wonderful addition to our family. We know that the next one will add even more excitement and joy to our lives. This pregnancy has been pretty much the same as with Noah. Lots of being sick for the first 3 months. Now, I am finally starting to feel a little better. At this time, I am about 16 weeks along and the due date is July 10, 2011. Exactly one month after Noah turns two. A little nervous about having a newborn and a toddler but very excited!

The only real problem I've had with this one is that I am HUGE already. I already look like I did when I was 6 months pregnant with Noah. It's really not fair but I have a lot to be thankful for so I'm trying not to complain about it. I know people that can't have kids would love to be huge with a new baby on the way. So, I'm sure that by the end of this one I'm going to have a big challenge with losing the one ton of weight that I gained.

We are finding out what the sex is on February 17 so I'll be letting you know! We can't wait to find out and will be thrilled either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment