Happy New Year!

January 4, 2010

Our New Year's Eve celebration this year was pretty low key but we still managed to have fun. We traveled to Lookeba to the Edward's household to have the annual NYE get together. It was great to see everyone as usual. We had tons of food and drinks. Not too much drinking this year though. Mikal is VERY pregnant so no drinking for her, and everyone else took it easy as well. I have no tolerance for alcohol anymore so a couple of glasses of wine were more than enough to ensure a broken glass and spilled champagne. Oops! Sorry Mikal! At least I didn't spill on the carpet like Robert.

Noah had a lot of fun playing with everyone even though he was the only kiddo that made it this year. He wouldn't go to sleep so Matt had to lay down with him. I think Matt wanted to lay down anyway so it worked out.
Happy New Year's!!

Mikal will kill me for this but I couldn't resist!

Noah playing

The usuals

No comments:

Post a Comment