The Great Thanksgiving

November 30, 2009
25 weeks old


We spent Thanksgiving in Sayre this year (like always) hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Noah had a ball with everyone and all the attention he got. Can anyone say spoiled baby? Well, I guess that was to be expected. He didn't get to try much Thanksgiving food this year, but I did give him a couple of bites of mashed potatoes. He seemed to like them but the texture was a little weird for him at first. He gags when that happens, which I get a kick out of. Maybe that's mean, but he's just really funny. Such a drama king! Just like his daddy!

He started babbling a lot this week. He is now good at saying "ba" and "ma" along with all of his vowel sounds. He will sometimes repeat me if I say one of his sounds to him, unless he is too distracted by something. He is also sticking his tongue out and spitting like crazy all the time. I'm so proud!

He is going through another no sleeping phase. I'm not sure what it is this time, but it's making it hard for me to get anything done during the day. He will only sleep for about 20 minutes then he wakes up. He's still tired but he REFUSES to go back to sleep. So then I get to try to entertain an extremely cranky baby for most of the day. I love spending time with him but it gets a little exhausting.

When I was looking through my pictures of Thanksgiving I realized a lot of them are pretty funny. Noah was making all kinds of weird faces. Here are a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment