One Month Old!

July 8, 2009



I can't believe my baby is already a month old! Where did the time go? These past few weeks have absolutely flown by but they have been wonderful. Noah is a GREAT baby and I couldn't be any happier! He is finally starting to fill out his newborn clothes and is now able to wear most of them. He hasn't had much to wear since he was so small when he was born. We finally got to spend a little bit of time outside this week. It has been SO hot lately that we haven't been able to do anything outside. Noah likes to sit in his infant seat while I water the flowers. Him and Zoe hang out and watch me. Zoe likes to keep an eye on him. She is already a little protective of him and I'm sure that will just get worse as he gets older.

Noah is starting to smile more and more though I'm not sure he does it in response to anything yet. Hopefully we will get to see his first real smile soon! He has also started stretching a lot these days. It's really cute! He throws both of his arms over his head and stretches really big. I'm a little biased though, he could poop all over me and I would think it was cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment