Happy July 4th!

July 5, 2009

We made our first trip out to Sayre with Noah this weekend to celebrate the forth of July. Matt was actually off work the whole weekend so it worked out perfectly. I don't know if I could've managed by myself. We had a great weekend! I know Noah will love going to grandpa's to play on the farm when he gets a little older. Noah still slept great at night even though we were away from home which I am SO thankful for. I was a little worried about that. He still isn't sleeping hardly at all during the day so the only sleep I get is at night. I would rather him be up all day than all night though.

My dad wrote Noah a song, which he started before he was born, and he played it for him the first time this week. It was awesome! Noah really likes listening to his dad and grandpa play the guitar. He just stares so hard at them and really listens intently. I try singing to him but he doesn't seem to enjoy that, BUT he does love listening to the piano which I happen to be good at (singing not so much).

Every one loves Noah so much and can't get enough of him. He is so lucky to have so many people that love him already!





No comments:

Post a Comment