Happy Thanksgiving!

November 24, 2011
I can't really believe that it's already Thanksgiving! Life has just been flying by since I had Jakob. He's no longer a little helpless baby. He's already growing up so fast and I can't believe that he's almost 5 months old. It seems like just yesterday that Noah was turning 5 months old.

We spent Thanksgiving out at my parents' house as usual. Noah just loves being out there and always has so much fun playing outside with Papa. They take off in the morning and I don't really see Noah much after that. They spent all their time outside playing and mama gets a little break (and so does Noah). Papa is a great babysitter and loves hanging out with Noah! I'm very thankful to have such wonderful parents and for my kids to have such great grandparents that love spending time with them.

Hunter came down for Thanksgiving this year so we really had a good time seeing her and relaxing with the family. We are very blessed and thankful for everything we have! We have such a wonderful family that sometimes I don't really know how I got so lucky!

Noah munching on an entire block of uncooked Ramon noodles...super healthy!
Playing with his favorite toy at Papa's house...an old lawn sprayer filled with water

Helping Grandma cook Thanksgiving dinner
Matt attempting a gang sign...hmm..
Eating an entire bowl of sprinkles...I'm seeing a bad trend here. I have a lot of pictures with Noah eating something that a parent should never give a 2 year old. Maybe I should work on that!
Matt, Jakob and Hunter hanging out
Raking leaves with Papa
I love this picture! We were trying to get some cute ones of Noah and Jakob in the leaves together but Noah was going nuts and Jakob wasn't too happy about it. This picture pretty much sums up the experience.
Eating dinner with Daddy
Trying to keep Noah contained a little. He didn't eat much of his food this year either. We are still working on the eating thing but he is getting a little bit better.

Mommy and Jakob relaxing after the big meal we just ate
Noah back outside again after dinner. He's getting really good at riding his bike.
Jakob hanging out with the girls looking at old pictures. We decided that Jakob looks exactly like Abby did when she was a baby. I had noticed resemblances between them for a long time now but I didn't realize how much they looked alike until I saw Abby's baby pictures.
Playing with "Unk Code" as Noah likes to call him
Playing with the fishing poles. I can't wait for it to warm up so Papa can take Noah fishing. He really loves to play fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment