33 Weeks Pregnant

May 10, 2011

Only 7 weeks left on the new baby countdown. This pregnancy has absolutely flown by! I am huge, but that's no surprise. I don't have any new pics this week. Maybe next week... I am getting more uncomfortable moving around and it's hard to hold Noah for very long. He's so wiggly anyways that I have to pretty much get on to him the entire time I'm holding him so he doesn't kick me in the stomach. He still doesn't get the be still thing. The baby is one active child. Much more than Noah was. I am now worried that he will be even more crazy than Noah. I'm not sure that's possible but I guess we will see!

This week Jakob is about 19 inches long and weighs around 4 1/2 pounds. He now has learned to close his eyes when he's sleeping and keep them open when he's awake (which seems like most of the time). He has also developed his own immune system at this point which is good news just in case he decides to come out early.

We are still finishing up his room so no new pictures of that yet either. My goal is to get everything done in the next couple of weeks so hopefully I'll have some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment