11 Weeks Old

August 24, 2009

Almost 3 months old! I can't believe how fast this summer flew by. Noah is getting so big and is no longer a little newborn baby. He is still working on rolling over and has made a couple of trips from his belly to his back. He also goes from his back to his belly every once in a while but nothing consistent just yet. I'm still working on getting that video but no luck. Every time I pull out the camera he stops what he is doing and stares at the camera in total fascination. He's still talking up a storm. Here's a video of him jabbering away to me the other day:




Noah is getting so much better at his naps. He actually will sleep over an hour between each feeding which is a huge relief for me. I can get some things done around here now. He is also ALMOST making it through the entire night. Last night I put him in bed at 11:00 and he didn't wake up until about 5:30. I am SO ready to have a good night of sleeping. It's been awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment